Monday 21 January 2008

Good days work

Despite a slight sleep-in this morning, I was on the road at 7.37am for my inaugural "run" into work. I'm using the term "run" in the loosest sense, there was some running involved, but it could hardly be considered continuous. It started off well, with just brief stops in the first 2.5km to cross roads. However, after that it all went downhill (figuratively speaking, not in reality). Queue numerous run\walks, of generally short duration. Just felt very lethargic. I'm going to put it down to the early start but I think my initial pacing was a bit too "fast".

Still, at least its a benchmark to improve on. I'd be hoping to do the run at least once a week, probably instead of one of the JD long runs, which are normally on a Sunday or Monday. We'll see how it goes.

See the graph below for the details...

No comments: