Monday 16 July 2007

Swimming news + other

After debating about it before, I've signed up for a swimming course with Swimshack. Starting on the 11th of August, so hopefully I'll start seeing some results soon afterwards. Was down in the pool earlier doing some drills, mainly to give the ankle a bit of a break after physio today (at one stage I had to ask the physio to stop what he was doing...it was killing me).

I've got the London to Cambridge bike ride to do at the weekend as well. So far, I've done no training for it. I'm going to try to get out on the bike one or two evenings this week and get some kilometers in (plus it shouldn't cause the ankle any trouble).

I've also decided to enter the Regents Park 10k on 04/08/07. Should be pretty flat course, so hopefully I'll be able to knock a minute or two of my PB. Will have to start doing some training runs soon though.

No comments: