Thursday 11 December 2008

Swimming update

Cracking session down at the pool at lunchtime today. Finally been able to do two lengths more or less non-stop, which I'm delighted with. It's not pretty, but it's definitely progress. Actually done a few lengths in the middle lane as well and didn't totally embarrass myself.

Going to aim for three lengths non-stop next or at least to reduce the rest time after two lengths. Another goal would be to learn how to tumble turn, but I'm probably getting ahead of myself. Pace wise, I'm not going to worry about things until I'm able to do lengths without stopping...there's people passing me doing the breaststroke at the moment :)

In the end today, done at least 600m in the 30 mins I was down at the pool. The distance is slowly creeping up :)

No comments: