Tuesday 2 September 2008

Lull after Gael Force

With Gael Force taking up a fair bit of my life for the last few months, both in training and planning, now that its over its almost a case of what next! This has been brought to the fore as well with the fact that we lost our semi-final game in the football at the weekend, so the football season is more or less wrapped up for the year!

I've more or less got a blank canvas to work off. I haven't been too inclined to train after Gael Force, just doing a few sessions last week and so far nothing this week. I've been eating way too much...I spent most of today raiding the biscuits at work. I know I shouldn't, but just couldn't help myself.

So there's at most two GAA games left for the season. I've signed up for a Duathlon (9km run / 20km bike / 5km run) on the 14/09 and thats more or less it. Next big thing is probably a half marathon in February.

1 comment:

Andrew is getting fit said...

I like the sound of the half marathon!