Thursday 28 June 2007

Busy Life

Its actually been a few days since I've got a chance to sit down and post something new here. And tonight was the first time I've had a chance to go to the gym in almost two weeeks...pretty poor form considering.

Well, spent the last two nights helping to organise a poker tournament for the local GAA club here...we'd a good night and raised some much needed money for the club. Skipped GAA training tonight, to go to the gym, only to find out that they're refurbishing the place...so spent half an hour in the pool, concentrating on 1 drill. When I came home, went for a quick lap of the block (5.5km). I knocked 45secs of previous time, but thought that I should have done better.

I've got a 10km run on Saturday morning in Windsor. Itll be a totally flat course, so hopefully Ill improve on my previous 10km time. Watch this space.

No comments: