Saturday 2 February 2008

Training update

Tough enough session tonight. Done W4D5 of the JD red plan. Didn't quite finish it as described, but got pretty close. Done 5 out of the 6 runs, with the rest period as a slow jog instead of a walk. The sixth run I just took it easy enough and finished up with the 10 min warm-down.

Best news of the day though has got to be swimming wise...I actually done a length non-stop twice!! Was struggling a bit towards the end of the length, but still made it. Really happy about that. I've booked in for another session at swimshack on Thursday, so hopefully this little milestone is something to work off.

Besides that, I was also down at the gym for lunch with one of the guys from work. Done about 40 mins of weights, but didn't really get into a routine.

All in all, a good days work. Shame about the pack of biscuits I devoured for brekkie.

No comments: