Monday 16 March 2009

What I've been up to lately

Been on holidays for the last week or so in Madeira, which was very nice indeed. Very nice break, good weather for the most part with plenty of walking and a little running thrown in for good measure. Some lovely meals, snacks, etc., etc., but I figure the walking counteracted that a bit. It'll be interesting to hop on the scales tomorrow.

So back to the present then. I've got the Reading Half Marathon in less than two weeks! To say I'm in trouble for it is an understatement...my sub 2hr goal at the start of the year is a distant memory. I'm still hoping to set a PB and run it non-stop, but more about that closer to the time.

Nothing major planned besides, but there's a few options in the pipeline that I need to sort out sooner rather than later (a duathlon and a 10km).

No comments: