Tuesday 24 March 2009

The week so far

Got out for a few runs since my last post, mainly low HR ones. The longest on I done was on Saturday, after Ireland's stupendous victory in the Six Nations, where I got myself out of the pub and went for a run :) Thankfully I was only on soft-drinks, so had plenty of sugar in my system.

That run actually managed to take in a bit of the Reading Half Marathon route I'll be doing this weekend...all in the wrong direction though :) Oh well, it's better than nothing. I managed to get in a decent hill as well (I'll be going down it on Sunday but will be going up a similar one later in the run), so happy enough with that. I pushed it out for the last couple of minutes as well, but would struggle to hold that pace for a long time at the weekend.

No comments: