Friday 27 March 2009

Training Load - No hiding from the stats

I've been playing around with a pretty cool plugin for Sport Tracks recently called Training Load which gives a measure of your current fitness level based on your activity over the preceeding couple of weeks. There are a couple of statistics of importance (good explaination here), but a picture speaks a thousand words ...


The area in dark blue is essentially the important bit. It shows my peak fitness last year was around October, which is surprising considering my big event for the year was at the end of August. You can see the times where I was doing a lot of training (red line) dragging the blue line up. It could certainly be better at the moment, but it could certainly be a lot worse as well...looks like I'll have to get the finger out over the coming weeks.

No comments: