Tuesday 15 April 2008

Ooops

Been a while since my last post. Probably to do with a spell where I seemed to lack some motivation. Also, seem to have picked up a slight knee injury, which doesn't seem to affect me while exercising but just feels strange afterwards. Perhaps I'm just using it as an excuse.

So whats been happening lately?
  • Weight wise, not much. I haven't really been paying attention to what I've been eating. I'll start off the week good, but by the end of the week, I'll be back to normal. Really need to sort this out.
  • Exercise - not a whole lot either, especially running wise. Football training has started up again, so getting down there at least once a week, and also getting a few other workouts in, but I don't seem to be getting the "quality" sessions in.
  • Work...busy enough at the moment. Probably related to the above.

No comments: