Monday 3 March 2008

training update

Once again, a disaster of a weekend where I basically done no exercise! Was kinda half planning on doing the first of the Clapham Common 10k series, but despite getting onto a few people I thought might be interested, they all rain checked on me. Thats not to say I wouldn't do it on my own, as I've done before, but it was a hell of a lot easier to stay in bed Sunday morning without the commitment.

So today I made a conscious effort to get back into the training groove. Didn't eat any crap today and got down to the gym for 6.30pm (swimming lesson). Went up to the gym afterwards for 55 mins on the treadmill (interval work), followed by some weights. By the end of the session, I was absolutely knackered.

Hopefully do something similar again tomorrow.

No comments: