Wednesday 19 December 2007

Upcoming events: 2008

At the moment, I've just entered one event for 2008. Thats the London 10k on May 26th. I've got a few other events that I'm thinking about including:
Looks like a busy enough season, but I'll probably try and do a few of the events I done this year as well. At the moment, Wokingham is doubtful, its just a bit too soon. That said, I've done more training for that than I've ever done for either of my previous two attempts at the Reading Half marathon (personal best is 2hrs 35mins or so), so whats the worst that could happen?

Also, not too sure about Windsor, might be too big a step too soon. Its a good one though, as its also got a sprint version, which I should hopefully be able to handle at that stage. The other one would be the London duathlon, which I set a benchmark in earlier this year.

I suppose I should also say what races are the big ones for me...well, probably the biggest one is probably Eton Super Sprints. I've talked two of the lads from home into coming over and giving it a go, so there'll be two other complete novices like myself there to compete against. After that, I'd like to put in a good showing for Reading

No comments: