Tuesday 13 January 2009

So what have I been up to since New Years

Not a whole lot really. I've just completed my second run of 2009, and feel lucky enough to have made it around in one piece. I'm putting it down to the fact that I've started having soup for lunch, so will probably try something different when my soup reserves run out.

I've been getting down to the pool at lunch a few times a week which is good, but feel I've regressed a bit since before Christmas. It hasn't really helped that the pool has been absolutely jammers either, but I guess that's January for you.

I had planned on doing a 10km last weekend, but laziness overcame me...I was just hoping to turn up on the day and race, so didn't have the excuse of already being registered and payed up to get me out of bed. Guess my assault on the hour mark will have to wait.

I'm off to Spain for 10 days on Friday...hopefully get some training in, but that's probably being too optimistic. Might get some skiing in though which would be good.

No comments: