Monday 4 May 2009

Good run!

Following my recent posts on my bad runs, I figured it was time to highlight a good one. I hadn't done anything since Thursday, when I hurt my right knee slightly, but after a fair amount of walking today, I decided to have a quick run to test the knee out.

I was only expecting to do around 30mins, but after my Garmin complained of low batteries (again - second time in as many weeks), I just decided to wing it. It was a lovely evening for running, slighly cool, but otherwise calm and dry. Around 30 mins into the run, I figured I might as well extend the run as it seemed to be going quite well - in all done 8.5km which I'm pretty happy with. It's been my longest run in a while.

Planning on doing a long cycle (80km) tomorrow and an easy run afterwards, so we'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

Andrew is getting fit said...

I'm glad the knee is holding up. Those 'good' runs make it all worthwhile I find.